Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
What's happening in your life? When you face challenges, LifeMatters can help. Caring professionals are available 24/7/365 to help you address concerns both big and small.
All *benefit eligible employees, their legal spouses, and dependent children (through the end of the calendar year they turn 26) are eligible to utilize the services provided by LifeMatters, our Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
*Benefit eligible employees are regularly scheduled (full- and part-time) staff members receiving compensation included in a District contract and/or compensation summary.
Caring professionals from LifeMatters are available 24/7/365 to help you address concerns both big and small. Services are:
- Free: There is no charge for services provided by LifeMatters. You will be advised of costs if you are referred to outside resources.
- Confidential: LifeMatters is provided by Empathia, Inc. an independent consultation firm. Any information you shared is confidential, except when your safety or the safety of another individual is at risk.
- Immediate Access: LifeMatters is available anytime via your computer, smartphone or tablet. Access code information is available on the Staff page under Benefits.
Learn more about how LifeMatters can help you and your family below:
- I want to get along better with my significant other.
- How do I handle a difficult co-worker?
- My child acts out and I don't know what to do.
- I want to start an exercise routine.
- How can I start eating better?
- It's time to quit smoking.
- My identity has been stolen.
- I'm in a custody dispute.
- How do I set up a power of attorney for an elderly parent?
- Sometimes I feel sad and I'm not sure why.
- I worry more than I'd like.
- What are some relaxation techniques?
- My schedule is always overloaded. Help!
- I worry that I might be drinking too much.
- What do I do if my child is on drugs?
Child & Elder Care
- I need good child care that fits my schedule.
- I am considering adopting a child. Where do I start?
- My aging parents live far away. What resources are available to help them?
- I want to buy a house. How much do I need to get started?
- What can I do about my debt problems?
- I am looking for fitness and wellness classes.
- I need acontractor for a home project.
- It's time to start researching colleges and financial aid options.